Irish Lotto - Any 3 Will Do
This is a new bet which offers a price for numbers to be drawn across all three Irish Lotto draws on a particular evening. Customers may select 3, 4 or 5 numbers to be drawn across all three draws. This bet can now be translated in the MM2 EPOS system.
BTC are pleased to announce that we have been appointed as authorised resellers for Purple WiFi. This is a service which provides free WiFi to customers and a management system to enable the bookmaker to manage that offering.
Retail Betting shop tills systems supported by Optima IS and BTC datafeeds
The consortium have an agreement with 2DB Limited for the supply of this system to independent bookmakers.Read More
Inspired have supplied full Virtual Sports product suite to the members of the Bookmakers Technology Consortium (BTC)Read More
Betting on Sports includes;
- 2 days of high level conferences tracks.
- 140 exhibiting companies.
- 2000 high level attendees from the betting and sports industry.
- Unrivaled networking opportunities during the day.
- Evening events at the 2 of London’s most iconic venues.
- Culminating in the SBC Hall of Fame and Betting on Sports closing party at the Natural History Museum.
Both the main event days are full of top quality content together with excellent opportunities to view the latest inovations on the exhibition floor. However, content of particular interest to the retail sector is included in Thursdays programme.
Betting on Racing track;
- The funding of Horse Racing.
- The future of UK Pools Betting.
- A focus on International Racing.
- A look at In-Running racing product.
- A look at the future of the SP.
- Greyhound racing and how it can connect to millenials.
- Self Service Terminals in Betting Shops.
- Social responsibility in a retail environment.
- Adapting to the post-FOBT landscape.
- Wednesday 19th September - Betting on Sports Networking Party @Millbank Tower.
- Thursday 20th September - SBC Hall of Fame and Closing party @The Natural History Museum.
Find us in the exhibition
The BTC will be exhibiting alongside 2DB on stand R18 in the exhibition hall. Directors from BTC will be at the conference and look forward to meeting members and customers, both old and new.