MarginMaker2 Data Feed
A managed data feed for Finsoft MarginMaker2 EPoS systems
The managed data feed drives the operation of the EPoS tills. It contains events, prices and results for the translation and settlement of bets. Coupons which can be printed in-shop are also delivered via the data feed.
The feed is built around the SIS SportsData365 information feed. The BTC have an agreement in place with SIS for the supply of Sportsdata365 to members. The cost of the Sportsdata365 information is £500 per shop per annum. This cost is billed to bookmakers by BTC. The cost of SIS data is in addition to the cost of the EPOS datafeed supplied by BTC.
Early Prices are provided for UK horseracing together with bonuses on selected races such as one Early Price Guaranteed race per meeting, improved place terms on selected feature races. In addition to the horse racing, greyhound and virtual information supplied by SIS the Consortium studio adds a range of other events which will allow 99% of all selections to be translated and settled automatically. These events include;-
- Irish, Spanish & New York Lotto events at least 10 weeks in advance
- 49's events for at least 7 days in advance
- Football - all the usual competitions including non league, the Welsh Premier league, Australian and RoW during the summer, the major European leagues.
- Greyhounds - All BAGS meetings and evening meetings covered by SIS
- Daily Rapido Draws
- All Turf TV virtual horse and greyhound races
- Rugby Union and Rugby League
- Golf - most USPGA and European competitions.
- Various other events from selected sports such as Formula 1, Boxing, Darts, etc. Also selected political and novelty bets are included.
Odds are available for all the above events and off times and results are also included in the Consortium data feed.